January 8, 2014

Easiest New Way to Earn Cash and Gift Cards - Chatabout!


Photo courtesy of Images Money
I'm always skeptical about joining new places that brag about earning money online easily and quickly, but I'm glad I jumped on the bandwagon on Chatabout.  With Chatabout, you earn points that you redeem for gift cards, cash via PayPal, or other prizes. I signed up the other night shortly before midnight, played around for just a few minutes to see what it was all about, then went to bed.  I've done a lot of things online to earn money, and this is by far the easiest and quickest one yet.

(Link at the bottom of the page to another post sharing how I earn the most in a short time).

When I got up the next morning, I poked around just a bit more, told a few friends about it (you earn 20% of what your referrals make), and right around noontime I had enough points to cash in for a $5 amazon gift card.  I received my first gift card less than 48 hrs later (I would have received it the next day, but it was New Year's Day, so I'm assuming that's why it was delayed).

I didn't do much the next few days because it's been so cold here, I've been tending to other things and not spending much time on the computer.  Still, I had enough to cash out for the second time shortly after 10am yesterday, and already received my gift card this morning just after 9am - less than 24 hrs later!

Those of you who remember myLot, I think Chatabout is similar, but your earnings don't depend on others responding to your post.  You make a short post and earn 2 points.  You can also earn 2 points for each response you make in the Q&A section. Where I like to spend my time, though, is in the 'topics' area.  Each time you respond to a post there, you will earn 3 points!

You don't have to make lengthy responses, just as long as they make sense, provide at least a little something of value to the conversation, and don't just say 'good idea', or 'great post'.  The site recommends at least 20 word responses, and seriously, how hard is that?

So what are you waiting for?  Sign up for Chatabout using this link, and let me know how I can help you get started earning cash and gift cards today!  If you wait too long, your friends will snatch up all the referrals.  I've also started a Facebook group called Chat About Chatabout to share tips with each other, and that's open to everyone, not just those who sign up under me.

I'll be making another blog post shortly about what I do to maximize my earnings, so stay tuned!
Here's how I maximize my earnings in minimal time on Chatabout!


~ Marie Anne


 P.S.  I cashed out for the third time approximately 10:30 a.m. January 9, and my gift card was in my email before 5:30 p.m. the same day.  How awesome is that?

1 comment:

A Girl and Her eBooks said...

Thanks for sharing. I signed up :)