July 27, 2011

I'm a dog person


Thanks for the guest post by Donn Schroeder

They say there are cat people and dog people and if that’s the case, I’m definitely a dog person. I have two black labs and they pretty much run my house and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I leave them at home during the day and I have a lot of safeguards for my house. I went to WWW.home-alarm-systems.com to get an alarm just in case there’s a fire or something and I have a neighbor come over in the middle of the day to walk them so they don’t get too antsy. They’ve actually helped me lose a lot of weight since I take two long daily walks with them and boy, they can play until the sun comes up! I love being a dog owner and I honestly just don’t understand what cat people see in those things…they can’t really interact, they’re not loyal and they don’t like to play. Why would you have a pet??? Anyway, I’m thinking of getting a third dog but haven’t decided if that’s excessive.

No comments: