January 1, 2011

New Year, Clean Slate

Here we are with a brand new year.  What are you going to do with yours?

I'm going to make 2011 the best possible year that I can.  Life may hand me challenges, but how I deal with them is up to me!

I didn't quite make my $200 goal for Rissa this morning, but I did come awful close at $192.31, and I'll round it up to $200 anyway.  Thank you all for helping, and I know Rissa and her family send their thanks as well.

So ... what am I doing to do in 2011?  First and foremost, I'm going to get back on the low-carb thing and get rid of this weight that I gained back after my last round.  I started here and lost a total of 51 lbs and felt wonderful, then decided to cheat just a little, which led to a bit more and well, you know how that goes.  The addiction is back.

A number of my freelance writer pals are along for the ride on this weight loss journey and I'll be linking to their blogs and articles about their progress as well.  I'll have at least one day a week set aside for a weight loss meme and I invite all of you to link to it so we can encourage each other.  This weight loss train is going to lose it's caboose!

Beyond that, I'm going to just try to be the best Marie Anne that I can be.  I'm going to make a concerted effort to get rid of the negativity in my life, and not be a part of breeding more of it.  If you see that I need reminded of that, you have my permission to put on the boots and plant a swift kick to my (hopefully smaller) backside.

Wishing a wonderful 2011 full of blessings for all of my friends and family.  Love you all!


No comments: