January 26, 2014

Free Nutro Natural Choice Dog Food After Rebate

If your house is full of critters like mine is, your pet food bill is likely a hefty one.  I think I spend more money on dog and cat food than I do on my own grocery bill!  One way I saved this month is by taking advantage of this free 15 lb bag of Nutro Natural Choice dog food.



Cash register receipts must be dated between 12/30/2013 and 2/2/2014, and your rebate must be postmarked by 2/16/2014, so don't miss out on this deal by waiting too long.  Make sure to take the UPC from the outside of the bag and include the original cash register receipt, and you'll receive a refund check for the price of purchase (less tax) of a 15 lb bag, up to $39.99.  Sweet deal!

15 lbs doesn't go too far with my pack, but free is free, so I snagged this one for sure.  Any time that I can get a good deal on a good quality dog food, I don't think twice.

If you're not sure where to find Nutro Natural Choice dog food, click on 'where to buy' on the rebate page and enter your zip code.  Nutro is available at PetCo and PetSmart and other retailers.

~ Marie Anne

No comments: