February 7, 2012

Mom Asked Me


I appreciate the guest post, Rodrigo Coffey

My mom asked me to get DIRECT TV for the weekend so that when she and dad came over he would be able to watch the game. Now I don’t mean to be rude but seriously? She wanted me to get a whole TV package just so dad could get ONE football game? But I did it because I knew they’d sulk all weekend if I didn’t and as it turns out I’ve been watching more TV than anyone. I love that there are so many movies on all the time and I think it’s so cool how many reality tv shows fit my interests and also how many new ones there are in the last few years! I tried not to watch too much TV in the last few years because I didn’t think it was good for the kids but you know, I guess whatever helps you relax is a good thing at the end of the day. I wish it was something more productive but I can’t help what I like!

No comments: