November 22, 2011

Superpoints = More Amazon Gift Cards, or Cash!

Are you signed up with Superpoints yet?  I signed up a few weeks ago, not expecting to really get anywhere with it, but always willing to try something new.  I get an email every day, sometimes with one point, but a few have been for up to 25 points, all just for clicking a single link.  I don't have any referrals and don't do any of the surveys or anything and already have well over 300 pts.  It only takes 500 pts to get a $5 Amazon gift card or $5 cash via PayPal.  Pretty cool, huh?

There are lots of other prizes, big and small, but if you use SwagBucks for Amazon cards, this is a great way to increase the gift cards on your account.  If things continue as they are, I think I'll be earning Amazon gift cards with Superpoints about as quickly as I do with SwagBucks.

Membership on Superpoints is by invitation only so if you're interested, leave me a comment here with how to find you.  Every little bit will help towards Christmas!

2 comments:

Martie said...

I've been trying to figure out a way to earn more quickly. With a family and working, I'm on the computer a good bit but not always where I can search a blog or whatever. This sounds great!

Gayle said...

I'm going to have to check into Swagbucks. It sounds cool and I adore Amazon. Thanks for mentioning it.