August 15, 2011

Free Kindle App and Free eBooks

I use my computer for research, but eBooks generally aren't for me.  When I'm reading for enjoyment, I want to hold a book in my hand and place an actual bookmark between the pages to mark my place.  I'm not going to spend money on a Kindle or any other type of eBook reader that I have little use for.

Thanks to info shared by online friends, I still don't need to spend money on an eBook reader because I got the Kindle app free for my PC and loads of free eBooks to boot!  With a simple download,  you too can be reading free eBooks within minutes. The free Kindle app is also available for your iPhone, Blackberry, Mac, iPad, Android, and Windows Phone 7.

With just a few clicks I was also able to find a list of over 1,000 free eBooks - fiction, self-help, spiritual, cookbooks, history - every genre imaginable.  Pixel of Ink on facebook is another good source for  information on free and cheap Kindle eBooks, so make sure to stop by and 'like' that page.

Free Kindle app to download.  Free eBooks to add to your library.  Have you downloaded yours yet? What're you waiting for?





2 comments:

Tamara McRill said...

I'm loving the free ebooks--thanks for the link to the FB page!

anthony stemke said...

This is wonderful, Thank You.