August 3, 2011

Free Kashi Cereal or Granola Bar

I've tried several different Kashi products; some I liked, some I thought tasted like cardboard.  This morning's email had a link for a free sample of Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Cereal or TLC Peanutty Dark Chocolate layered granola bar, so I snatched it up.

I love trying new things and it's even better when I can get a free sample before potentially throwing my money away on a full-sized product I don't like.  I've tried several of the TLC chewy granola bars Kashi has out now and they were good (some better than others) so I chose the Peanutty Dark Chocolate sample this morning.

I've tried the TLC  Dark Mocha Almond
before and thought it was good

Samples available until 8/28 or while supplies last, so hurry on over to grab yours before they're gone.  Sorry, U.S. residents only.




No comments: