July 31, 2011

Logitech C270 HD Pro Web Camera $9.99 Today Only - Hurry!

I've seen some great deals on 1saleaday.com, I've even snagged some small items free.  When I saw this wireless Logitech C270 Pro Web Camera for only $9.99, I had to snatch it up.  The offer is only good for a few more hours and may sell out before then, so hurry!

An online friend has been bugging me to get a webcam and I've balked at it repeatedly.  I'm still not sure I'll use it often, but for ten bucks, I couldn't say no to this deal.  I clicked in time and got my order placed and with shipping and handling, my total was still only $14.98.  I checked elsewhere and the cheapest I've been able to find this model online is $40, so while not free, it's still a great deal.

It's wireless and should fit any desktop monitor or laptop, and even has a cord where you can place it elsewhere in the room.

These deals go fast, so don't stop to think about it, click now before it's gone!





No comments: