September 16, 2010

Love Freebies? Check WalMart Free Samples

Do you like FREE products and samples?

WalMart.com has free samples that they'll mail to you just for the asking. Simply fill out your name and address and certify that you're of age and get a free product in your mailbox in four to six weeks.

I have no need for some of the products they're giving away, but I just signed up to get a free sample of Quaker Life Soft Baked Bars. You have a choice of Banana Walnut Bread or Cinnamon Roll Raisin Pecan flavor. I can't wait to get mine ... yum!

Make sure to check the site frequently as the freebies are available as long as supplies last and they go quickly.

Thanks to Jenny over at Your Home on a Budget for sharing this.



1 comment:

free coupons and samples said...

Awesome blog it is for me. I love the Walmart freebie site too! Nice article. Wal-mart freebies are some of the best to get. Great hub, thanks!