July 10, 2010

Coconut M&Ms - Take Me to Margaritaville!


I had a small packet of Coconut M&Ms jump into my cart at WalMart recently. Have you ever had that happen? Sometimes it's yarn begging to go home with me, but occasionally it'll be something at the end of my shopping trip, knowing I'm tired and more likely to give in.

Not really being a fan of coconut in candy, I started to put the M&Ms back, but decided I'd give them a try. I didn't think they could be any worse than the Pretzel M&Ms that begged to be purchased last time my tummy was growling at the checkout counter.


I didn't quite make it to Margaritaville by eating the Coconut M&Ms, but my purchase of one of the newest M&M candies turned out to be a pleasant surprise after all.

Read more ...

2 comments:

Heidi Pocketbook said...

Due to my allergies, I can't have M&M's of any kind--but I may have to let one of those pkgs. of them jump into my cart the next time I'm out bargain hunting for dh to try.

Nice to see you blogging again!!

Marilisa said...

my son Alb would love these- he's a Mounds fan.