July 19, 2015

Cute little silicone chocolate molds

Ohmagorsh ... aren't these the cutest?  You've seen me post about silicone cupcake/muffin liners and other silicone bakeware ad nauseum lately and I was scoping out what else was out there and found these adorable rectangular baking cups.

 (Make sure to click through to see the rest of the photos and see just how cute they are).


At first I thought they were mini loaf pans, but they're even smaller than that.  I think they'd be great for fudge or other other types of chocolates - how about something layered, like peanut butter and chocolate, or white and milk or dark chocolate?  The possibilities are endless!

I haven't bought these yet, but as soon as I come up with more crazy ideas of what to use them for, I plan on it.  They'd be great for individual little cakes, but also kid-sized treats like Jello or ice cream.

What else do you think these rectangular silicone muffin cups would be useful for?  Please share your ideas!

~ Marie Anne



No comments: