January 17, 2012

Earning Through Mystery Shopping

I've done a mystery shopping gig a time or two in years past, then got away from it when I moved away from where I shopped one particular location fairly often.  As I pursued other adventures, I decided it was no longer worth my time and deleted my subscriptions to the mystery shopping sites.

Courtesy of am1969

An online friend recently made it known that a mystery shopping company she was affiliated with was offering bonus payments for those that could do last minute shops that they desperately needed, so I decided to give it another shot.  As it turns out there's a store in my area that needs shopped frequently, so I've been able to pick up several gigs that were worth my while.

Do I expect to make a lot of money doing this?  No.  Is it worth it to combine a mystery shop with one of my regular trips to town? You bet!

The folks at intelliShop are awesome to work with and I'd recommend them as a great place to get your feet wet in the mystery shopping industry.  I receive no referral bonus for anyone that signs up, nor any other form of compensation for making this post.  I'm just tossing it out there to help others try to make a buck.




No comments: