January 20, 2012

Best Ways to Earn Free Amazon Gift Cards

I love buying from amazon.com and I do it all without spending a penny.  How?  I use free amazon gift cards that I earn from simply clicking a button or searching online like I normally do.

SuperPoints

Superpoints is one of the fastest new ways to earn points to redeem for free gift cards.  Just click a button to earn random points, and earn from your referrals too.  I've only been earning with Superpoints for about two months or so and have already redeemed 13 gift cards worth $5 each - that's $65 dollars right there towards the Kindle Fire I've got on my wish list.  

Superpoints is by invitation only, so if this one has expired, please leave a comment so I can give you another code.  Don't walk away - this one is too good to pass up!  Get in on the action now and refer your friends, before they recruit you.

Swagbucks

SwagBucks has been around for a while now but it's still one of the best programs out there.  You search the internet regularly anyway, so why not get something for it?  Set SwagBucks as your default search engine and earn points that you can redeem for amazon gift cards, or one of the many other gift cards and prizes available. I just redeemed my 39th $5 gift card - that's $195, with no extra effort.

ZoomBucks


I've just started with ZoomBucks and haven't done too much with it yet, but it's one of the newest ways I know about to earn points towards gift cards.  You earn random points by searching (much like SwagBucks), or doing other tasks, and earn through referrals also.  Join me for the ride and see how far we can take this one!

Do you know of other ways to earn points towards gift cards?  I'd love to hear about them!




No comments: