January 1, 2012

Amazon Free Products - New Lightbox

I've been saving up my Amazon gift cards this year to get things that I normally wouldn't buy for myself.  Earlier this year I was able to get a top of the line Garmin GPS with all the attachments, and during Dec picked up several knitting supplies -- three sets of knitting needles, stitch holders, stitch markers, and a cool book full of knit and crochet stitches.  Merry Christmas to me -- all FREE!

I've been wanting a light box for a long time and attempted to make one myself out of a cardboard box and white tissue paper and wasn't very successful.  I really want to be able to take nicer photos for blog posts and for the items I sell on Etsy, so I compared several types on amazon.  I decided on the Idirectmart Photo Tent Table Top Studio Light Photography Soft Box Kit - Size 19.5" Cube, which comes complete with the box, backdrops, two lights and a camera tripod.  I haven't played with it much yet, but I can already see how much nicer my photos will be once I do some tweaking with my camera.

Here's a quick shot I took yesterday of some dishcloths I made this week.  


Now, how did I get all this stuff FREE?  With SwagBucks and SuperPoints!  I earn points with SwagBucks just by the normal searching I do every day on the internet, which I cash in for gift cards at amazon.com.  SuperPoints is a similar program but doesn't involve searching; I just click the Super Lucky Button every day to earn points, and get a bonus when my referrals get points too.  I've been with SwagBucks for a while and have earned about $190 in gift cards, but SuperPoints is earning those gift cards for me even quicker.  I've only been a  member at SuperPoints for about two months and I've just earned my ninth gift card - $45 more added to my gift cards at amazon.com to buy more things on my wish list!

SuperPoints is by invitation only, so if the link you click is expired, leave me a comment with where to find you (email or facebook) and I'll send a code just for you.




Start the New Year off right and earn gift cards for gift-giving next Christmas!




No comments: